Tuesday 8 February 2011

Japaese Geography Project

どうもみんなさん
おはようこんにちはこんばんは
マルコてす


Actually, I havn't been to Japan before.
The place that I want to go in Japan is Osaka, where located in Kansai region.


A panoramic view over the city from Ritz Carlton Hotel in Umeda
According to wiki,
Osaka is one of the three major cities of Japan.
These are some awesome tourist spots in Osaka.
 
Dōtonbori (道頓堀)
Famous for its shops and restaurants, and its many neon and mechanized signs.
Hideyoshi's Osaka Castle (大阪城)
 Hard to imagine a modern city with this beautiful traditional castle together.
 Tenjin-matsuri (天神祭)
One of the most famous festivals held in Osaka in Summer.



But these are not the main reason for me to choose Osaka. 
The main reason is because of this video.

( ゚)面白いね 
This is video about ノリツッコミ.
 As we lived in a modern city,
the relationship between unknown people is very cold, 
and it is hard to see smile on the street.
But 
when people is doing ノリツッコミ,
you can see smile on their face and feel happy,
and the relationship can get closer.
When I am having a trip,
I rather choose a place that can relax my emotion, 
than a place for lots of activities or shopping.
That is very stress-less when you can slow down and enjoy that place.

3 comments:

  1. ほんま 面白い!!
    マルコくん、ありがとうw

    ReplyDelete
  2. このビデオわ面白い過ぎ\(//∇//)\
    マルコさんわ一つもYOUTUBEですね=W=
    ビデオお見で大阪に行きたぃと思います~!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this funny video~!
    I also love a trip that can enjoy the culture and trandition rather than only concentrade on shopping !!!

    ReplyDelete